ARRESTS: On 12/14/2022, Officers from the West Mifflin Police Department working in conjunction with Agents from the Pennsylvania Attorneys General Office Region V, and members of the Westmoreland County Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at a residence located at 2128 Pennsylvania Ave. in West Mifflin resulting in the seizure of a large amount of illegal narcotics, firearms, and U.S. currency.
During this search warrant service, Officers located and seized the following items:
– 761 stamp bags of Heroin
– 6 grams of pure Fentanyl
– 21 Fentanyl pills
– Approximately 23 grams of Cocaine
– Approximately 2.5 grams of Crack Cocaine
– Approximately 89.5 grams of Marijuana
– Four handguns
– One rifle
– $1602.00 in U.S. currency
The street value of all narcotics seized is approximately $14,462.00.
The suspects arrested during the search warrant service were identified as:
1. Joseph Cardamone (45) – of West Mifflin, was charged with Persons not to possess, Receiving Stolen Property, Possession with Intent to Deliver, Criminal Conspiracy, Possession of Illegal Narcotics, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia;
2. Timothy Cochran (26) – of Irwin, was charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver, Criminal Conspiracy; and
3. Katie Chop (41) – of West Mifflin, was charged with Receiving Stolen Property, Possession with Intent to Deliver, Criminal Conspiracy, Possession of Illegal Narcotics, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Cochran and Chop were also found to have active warrants for their arrest. All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court proceedings.